- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen egg noodles
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 (1 ounce) packages instant chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, carrots, onion and celery to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the noodles. Simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Stir in turkey and peas. Combine gravy mixes and cold water until smooth; stir into soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.