- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 zucchinis, quartered and sliced
- 1/8 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Place flour in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork cubes. Seal bag and shake to coat. In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium high heat. Add pork and brown in oil for about 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
In a 5 to 8 quart soup pot, heat remaining teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic and bell pepper. Saute for just a few minutes until tender, but not browned.
Add reserved pork, zucchini, sun-dried tomato bits, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, oyster sauce, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Heat until almost boiling, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.