Bring a large pot of water to a boil with 2 teaspoons of salt. Drop in the stinging nettles, and cook 1 to 2 minutes until they soften. This will remove most of the sting. Drain in a colander, and rinse with cold water.
Place the potato in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, ...
reheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the ...
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a mortar or spice grinder, ...
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook and stir the beef, onion and green ...
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Melt the butter in a deep pan over medium heat. Add the green onions, and ...
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir-fry onions, mushrooms, and green pepper until soft but not brown.
Add tomatoes, stock, pepperoni ,and basil. Cook until heated through. Sprinkle cheese over each bowl, and broil to melt.
In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the shrimp and the onions in the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Add the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, corn, broth, milk, rosemary,
In a large stock pot brown ground meat. Drain fat and add pepper and onion. Cook until onion is translucent, not letting them brown. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper.
In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in beer, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cumin, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper.
In a large saucepan, cook beef, celery, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, zucchini, water, Italian seasoning, salt if desired, bouillon, sugar and …
Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Slice the tops off of the onions, and remove the outer layer of skin. Leave the base intact. Cut slices across the top in a cross hatch pattern, going about 1/2 inch into the onion.
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 yellow potatoes, cubed
3 large carrots, peeled and diced
1 pinch salt, to taste
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth (such as Swanson(r))
3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
In a large saucepan, bring milk to a boil. Stir in vegetables and return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6 minutes. Stir in cheese and soup mix. Return to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or …
Melt butter or margarine in a 4 quart saucepan. Stir in sugar. Cook onions over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Stir in flour until well blended with the onions and pan juices. Add water, wine, and beef broth;
- Recipe For Broccoli Cheese Soup IV May 4, 2014
- Beef ‘n’ Black Bean Soup Recipe August 23, 2012
- Recipe For Creamy Pumpkin Soup October 29, 2012
- Hearty Hot or Cold Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe March 13, 2012
- How To Make Portobello Mushroom Lentil Soup August 30, 2012
- Recipe For Stinging Nettle Soup October 21, 2014
- Pizza Soup I October 20, 2014
- Recipe For Creamy Shrimp and Corn Soup October 19, 2014
- Stuffed Pepper Soup IV October 18, 2014
- Beer Cheese Soup VII Recipe October 17, 2014
- Shane Kiffer: Jeanna Marie Davis Young...
- Beverly A. Smith: This looks good but it looks like it has stew meat...
- Caroline Hodge: The recipe bears no relation to the picture - tho...
- Nichole Bullock: Derek Firlik...
- ☕️~Chocoly Cafe~☕️: “: Today's recipe - Recipe For Japanese Onion S...
Follow @GLSoupRecipes on Twitter