- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat all but 2 tablespoons of the milk and the cream in a saucepan. Do not allow it to boil.
In a soup bowl mix the cocoa, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and the reserved milk and cream. Pour the cocoa mixture into the hot milk and cream blending well. Return mixture to bowl and garnish with mini marshmallows or graham cracker bears.