Very easy and extra good. A tempting blend of vegetables, cheese, and ground beef, with just enough hot pepper sauce to make it interesting.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 2 cubes beef bouillon cube
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
Brown the ground beef and drain.
Put all ingredients except the cheese sauce in a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Add cheese sauce and gently stir until well blended.
Today's recipe – How To Make Cheese Vegetable Soup I http://t.co/zOTBIPzl #soup #recipes