- 3 slices Bob Evans(r) Bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small leek, white part only, diced
- 1 (20 ounce) package Bob Evans(r) Home Fries Diced Potatoes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside. In bacon drippings, saute leeks until softened, about 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and chicken broth. Cover and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Lightly mash with a potato masher. Add milk, corn, parsley and reserved bacon. Heat until hot, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers.