- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup tomato juice
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Transfer beef to a slow cooker and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix.
Add the diced tomatoes and green chiles, corn, and black beans, all with their liquid, to the slow cooker. Stir the black olives, onion, bell pepper, and tomato juice into the ground beef mixture. Cook on Low until the vegetables are completely tender, about 5 hours.