- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 32 ounces processed cheese food, cubed
In a large microwave bowl, cook vegetables in microwave for 10 minutes on high. Stir and rotate midway.
On a large slow cooker, mix soup and water. Add onions, vegetables, and garlic, salt, and pepper to taste, and mix. Add cheese and mix. Simmer approximately 2 hours or until soup is creamy and cheese is melted.